‘extraordinary revamp for the world..
2018 is here and fast evolving. Technology just got more extraordinary! Extraordinary in terms of cars and with the emergence of the electric and hybrid power in the big picture, the integrity of cars just got upgraded. So, we are bound to believe that with emergence of the new year, a better revamp beckons.
So whatever spec of car you drive or whatever choice of cars your fantasies are calling out to be it hatchbacks, SUVs or saloon, there’s a sleeker model waiting to capture your imagination.
Today, we will be featuring a preview of cars worth breaking banks for this 2018.
2018 Toyota Camry
The 2018 Toyota Camry has got a touch of heaven: its new exterior design is powerfully shaped; the muscular effigy is built to announce your arrival with authority as it is pleasantly mixed with chiseled curves and sweeping curves to give a sensitive reflex.
Here are some features of the 2018 Toyota Camry
- More efficient and powerfully standard LED tail lights. The LED tail lights have got an eye catching organic shape, its powerful look flows seamlessly into the rear bumper.
- The 2018 Camry features a panoramic roof with front tilt/slide moonroof designed to give you brighter days.
- Intuitive pinch and zoom control multimedia screen with an up-to-date navigation system.
- The 2018 Toyota camry comes with a pre-collision system with pedestrian detection to help minimize the likelihood of a frontal collision and or reduce its severity.
- It also comes with an all-new 2.5L 4.cylinder engine and an improved V6 engine to blend for a sophistication of performance and efficiency.
The 2018 Toyota Camry interior
2018 Ford Expedition
If you’re looking for a perfect definition of an all-round spectacularity, then the Ford Expedition is the right word. The SUV is an epitome of a grand phenomenon, it has maintained its huge size for years; giving its host a smack of perpetual bliss.
The 2018 SUV has everything distinctly remarked by its manufacturers:
- Upgraded body, featuring a balanced and roomy comfortability.
- Panoramic vista roof which encourages an open air experience when driving.
- Upgraded cargo management system for those recreational luggage of yours.
- The Ford Explorer comes with a six available USB ports as well as a center console wireless charger, it also comes with a wi-fi hotspot embedded with a 3 month 3gb data trial.
- The 2018 Expedition is equipped with optional SYNC Connect which allows you to check your fuel level or remotely unlock, lock and start your vehicle, schedule maintenance, request Roadside Assistance as well as locate your vehicle on your mobile phone or electronic gadgets.
The 2018 ford expedition interior
2018 Audi Q7
The 2018 Audi Q7 is a three-row crossover with seating for seven passengers and standard all-wheel drive. The Audi Q7 is the first seven-seat SUV/Crossover to feature a standard turbocharged cylinder engine.
The hatchback standard features include:
- Keyless entry/start on all models
- A standard Bose premium audio system on the Premium Plus models
- Power-closing doors on the range-topping Prestige grade.
- Air suspension
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Android auto and apple car play compatibility
- Audi’s MMI system with a 7.0 inch screen
- Parking sensors
Interior of the 2018 Audi Q7
2018 Mercedes Benz E-300
It is no doubt that the Mercedes Benz is an outstanding brand and that the Benz E 300 is a beast. Well, the beast just go more angrier with the 2018 model taking on a crazy form alongside engine upgrade, featuring advanced instrumentation, updated controls and luxury styling.
The German Sedan is overwhelmed with outstanding features thus making it a machine to fight and die for. The features of the German beast include:
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo system
- 9G TRONIC automatic transmission- the new 9-speed automatic changes gears more quickly with a more seamless delivery of power, giving a lighter, more versatile transmission to enhance quiet riding comfort and fuel-efficiency.
- An ECO Start/Stop system that automatically shuts off the engine at stoplights and other idle situations, to save fuel and reduce emissions.
- Active Radar-based technology brake assist that helps to notify if there is likely to be a collision ahead
- Automatic attention assist (First of its kind) is built to automatically alert the driver with both visual and audible warnings if it detects signs of drowsiness on long trips.
Interior of the 2018 Mercedes Benz E-300
There you are folks, cars have been upgraded just for you and for the enjoyment of those trips you envisage. Till we come your way next week with something more captivating but till then, be safe; don’t drink and drive, obey traffic rules and don’t over-speed on pedestrian roads.