The Cars45 Car Financing is designed for all those who earn a steady income and want to acquire vehicle via a flexible repayment plan. This initiative provides convenience and prevents you from breaking the bank to get that car.
Does Cars45 finance the cars directly?
No, we do not. We work closely with financial service providers who finance the cars.
Who is eligible for Car Financing?
Anyone who can show that he/she earns a steady income (e.g. private employees, public servants, SMEs etc.) is eligible for the car financing through Cars45.
What cars are available for Car Financing?
Cars graded A, B, and C are available for car financing.
Is an equity contribution required?
Yes. You will be required to make an equity contribution of at least 30% of the cost of the car.
What is the loan tenor?
Our tenor ranges from 3 -18 months.
What is the interest rate?
Interest rates start as low as 25% annually.
Do I get my car before I pay the equity contribution?
The equity contribution is a pre-condition to getting your car which will happen after the process is completed and the agreement signed.
What is the repayment procedure?
The repayments are monthly and via direct debit from the provided account. However, post-dated cheques will be required in some instances.
How do I get my car from Cars45?
- Visit www.cars45.com or walk into any of our retail locations to begin your application.
- Browse our inventory for your preferred car (grade A, B, or C for Car Financing), select and navigate to the “Payment Options” section.
- Fill in your details, select your down payment and tenor and click “Get Prequalified”.
- You will get an email within 5 minutes with a list of required documents and a link to complete your application.
- Click the link to fill out the form and upload the required documents.
- Once this is done, click submit and we will reach out to you within 48 hours.