Its Cars45 Review friday where we give you up-to-date information about our selected car for the week; from engines to interiors and overall durability. Many thanks to Cars45 Inspection officers for the report and Test drive.
You think Toyotas are the only durable SUVs cut out for Nigerian roads? You should totally check out the Nissan Pathfinder before concluding. If there is a ride that gets a new development with every model that is released, it is the Pathfinder. Debuting in 1985, the Japanese vehicle has warmed its way into the heart of several mid-sized SUV shoppers with its abilities.
UPSIDES OF THE NISSAN PATHFINDER
- Exudes ability and prowess during on and off road trips
- 2017 V6 engine consists 1000lb utility making it the second best in its class after the Dodge Durango
- Good software system that offers phone to car compatibility, remote-start control, auto calls emergency numbers in case of a crash
- Engine is modest on fuel consumption
- Sits up to 7-8 people comfortably
- The Pathfinder is a 4 wheel drive that cruises comfortably on swampy areas and sandy areas.
DOWNSIDES OF THE NISSAN PATHFINDER
- The suspension system is bad news because it stiffens, makes noises and is most likely to cause fiddly and messy steering handling.
- The engine has a tendency to misfire because of its inability to regulate fuel and air ratio balance.
- The 2005-2007 models sported complaints on coolant and radiator leakages.
Don’t wait for the engine of your Pathfinder to knock before looking to sell. You can evaluate for free across all Cars45 Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos centers. You can also trade-in for another car model or sell it to us and get paid instantly.