Obviously, there are virtually no bad cars anymore. The intelligent revamp of cars as years unfold are based most of all on technology rather than exterior design or the best leather-imitating vinyl. Technology is the difference and decision-maker in cars; the determiner for the good, better and best.
The race for the best is now on between manufactures, technological research as well as discoveries are never halted. Every car manufacturer wishes to be the top car brand, top technological inventor and in so doing become the most appreciated Car brand.
We will be taking a technological look at the latest cars that have technologically revamped their models and their accessories. From Engines to Infotainment Driving sensitivity, we will be saluting the best of the best cars, their companies, and technologies for electrified driving, self-driving, and safe driving.
How else can a driver enjoy his/her dear car if it doesn’t have safety features? Rationally decided to be one of the most important features of a car, every car should have a basic core of driver assistance safety features that warn and react at a critical moment.
The Toyota Brand
On most Toyotas, you get everything in a simplified version, drivers can get acquainted in no time. Their safety features include:
- Adaptive cruise control (full-range on some models), called dynamic radar cruise control by Toyota.
- Pre-collision system with pedestrian detection function. PCS with day/night pedestrian detection and day bicycle detection.
- Lane departure warning (with steering assist on certain models). All TSS cars get LDW with steering assist (if you drift onto the pavement marking, the car steers you back from the lane edge)
- Automatic high beams
- Lane tracing assist (works to center the car in the lane)
- Road sign recognition.
Honda has a single package called Honda Sensing which includes:
- Full-range adaptive cruise control
- Lane departure warning/Lane trace assist.
- Forward collision warning with collision mitigation braking.
- Road departure mitigation.
The Jaguar brand is undoubtedly one of the most respected Cars in the world today, with its model being used mostly by royals and high class personalities. Its safety features are as follows:
- Traffic sign recognition and adaptive speed meter.
- Lane departure warning.
- Lane keep assist.
- Blind spot assist.
- Driver condition monitor.
BMW is one of those cars that never halt its technological upgrade in their products, their cars have exhibited strength and durability. Their technological upgrade include:
- Connected Plus Service: BMW’s new Connected Plus service uses real-time traffic reports to give you a heads-up when it’s time to leave — and even sends out an alert to the folks you’re meeting to let them know when they can expect you.
The Chevrolet brand has soared, becoming a fair car with a reasonable car and outstanding technological revamp.
- Voice Control: Voice control is almost a necessity in our always connected world. It lets you do things like send texts and make phone calls by simply pushing down a button and speaking.
- Teen driver technology: comes with an in-vehicle report on most of its models. From muting the radio until front-seat occupants buckle up to letting parents set speed alerts. Teen Driver helps parents coach their new drivers – even when they’re not there.