…..car enthusiasts, this one’s for you
It is no doubt that we are more than thankful for the evolve of the new millennium, the help of the internet at our fingertips and how we have distinctly gone past the age and idea of test-driving cars that doesn’t pass for a full informed purchasing decision. For all the car lovers, the car freaks, as well as the car critics out there, there are a lot of things to choose from; Blogs to follow-up as they have minced trending topics and news about cars; from Engine faults and repair to thought- provoking issues about cars and how they have either helped or caused us a great deal of our values.
In this post, we will be listing the top 10 blogs in the world, their online presence and ranking. Some blogs have just few followers and feeds yet have been considered as the best due to the informations they have produced and how the world have responded to them.
- Motor Trend (MT)– Motor Trend is an American Automobile Magazine that runs a blog. It first appeared in September 1949, issued by Petersen Publishing Company in Los Angeles, and bearing the tagline “The Magazine for a Motoring World” the blog and website covers more SUV, Cars and Trucks than any other blog site. It also provides extensive automobile buying guide for its customers. This blog has got for itself over 3 million facebook followers and over 380, 000 twitter followers and is ranked the best blog in the world.
- Car and Driver– Car and Driver blog is best known for their weekly reviews on Cars, SUV and Trucks. They are best known for providing objective test results as well as in-depth analysis on First drives, instrumented tests and Long-term tests. Contending with Motor Trend, they have over 2.5 million facebook followers and beating it with over 900,000 twitter followers.
- Autoblog– This blog has grown with an outstanding feature, it has provided its followers as well as the world with automotive news along with reviews. It continues to deliver high quality photography and commentary about automobiles and the auto industry. It has 1.5 million followers on facebook as well as over 321, 280 followers on twitter. It has a total of 84 posts per week.
- Jalopnik– Jalopnik is an opinionated blog, it feeds its readers and followers with news about anything automobile, it even posts updates about auto-racing on its blog where readers drop their comments and share opinions which are later shared on their blog. It has a total number of 314,914 followers on facebook and 189,898 followers on twitter.
- BMW Blog– With the fast rise in number of people driving the BMW product, the manufacturers have taken it upon themselves to create a blog. The aim of the blog is to provide its users with news from all around the world creating one of the largest community of BMW drivers. It has a total of 3.1 million followers on facebook and 76,500 followers on twitter.
- MotorAuthority– MotorAuthority has built a readership community that consists of driving enthusiasts, industry members and in-market consumers, all of whom are searching for the very latest and most reliable information to make informed decisions on the luxury and performance cars they follow and drive. So far, they have a total number of 2.5 million followers on facebook and 12. Thousand followers on twitter.
- Automobile Magazine– “No Boring Cars!” Automobile Magazine offers a rich and varied examination of automobiles, automotive culture and design and the personalities that shape the industry to inform and entertain consumers who are passionate about cars. They have a total number of 1.1 million followers on facebook and 124. Thousand followers on twitter.
- Edmunds– with Edmunds, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to car dealer inventory listings. They provide readers and followers with adequate research on New and Used cars including prices. They are critical and rational experts who would provide you with an up-to-date advice and reviews on cars. They have so far gained a total number of 280,392 followers on facebook and 94,518 followers on twitter.
- Carscoops– Carscoops have peeped into the future and they seem to have one eye hanged there for updates. They are best known for providing daily updates on new and future vehicles, motor shows, the tuning industry, classic cars and more. They have a high post per week numbering up to 186. With a total of 841,624 followers on facebook and 35,937 followers on twitter.
- Hemmings Daily– News for the collector car enthusiast– (The Bible of the collector car hobby) Since 1974, they have been flooding the automotive timeline of the world. At Hemmings, you will find thousands and thousands of cars for sale with daily news from their Editors whose vast knowledge of cars will keep you in tune. With their up-to-date information, they have an uncompromising total number of 327,286 followers on facebook and 27,838 followers on twitter.
So far, we have been able to highlight a total number of 10 Top Automobile blogs in the world. it is however important to note that some blogs do not record a huge number of followers yet have attained the height of excellence above others, this is as a result of their referential dealings and world-wide recognition. we hope you find this post insightfully conforming.