While it is important to get to your various destinations in perfect time, an outstanding style is also paramount as there are a number of cars that serve that specific everyday purpose and prove almost stressfree to maintain.
From school run, to taking a quick drive to see a friend or even traveling a few miles, there are certain cars that fit the different needs. It is rather essential to pick a car that will provide ease and also enables you carry out other activities that make the driving experience less stressful on a daily basis. With the traffic situation in Nigeria, Lagos most especially, your car needs to harness the strength of a thousand warriors to survive the long wait in traffic and still keep you comfortable..
There are specific car brands that prove to be your staple everyday car, especially with models that you see at almost every traffic light. If asked to name top four most common brands in Nigeria, the Toyota and Honda will definitely be a recurring pick from a range of car enthusiasts. Not only are the minimalist designs eye catching, they have been structured to accommodate passengers comfortably and to withstand rough roads. Creating and improving their models and increasing functionality over the years, this particular brand remains sustainable and affordable. From compact sedans to SUVs and even pick up trucks, the Toyota brand can be characterised as your typical everyday car with Honda tailing close in line. Constantly being recycled in the car world, from old models to the most recent, this brand proves consistent durability.
When you talk about the SUV for the road that is simple and provides comfort, the Lexus RX models are well suited for this category. This car serves its purpose, either for an enjoyable cruise or a drive to a neighbouring city. With a well built suspension system, the RX series provides commendable performance and usability in terms of driving ease. Thinking of an affordable and less expensive car to maintain, then the Lexus is a perfect choice, with its well designed interior that is safe and cozy.
Since Kia surfaced in the Automobile market, it’s design and functionality have been questioned based on quick conclusions of its appearance, especially with the Kia Rio. However with their numerous designs from the small and portable hatchbacks, luxury sedans and the angular SUVs, there have been an increase in purchase and appearance on Nigerian roads. Providing a range of cars that can withstand everyday use, models from this brand are created to enhance comfort and reliability.
The resourcefulness of these cars cannot be overemphasized as they have an excellent second hand value. However, Carsbazr is proud to be a seller of used cars of these brands. All cars are certified and verified by Cars45. To purchase any car, visit our Carsbazr lot located in:
- The Acme Distribution Center (ADC). The Warehouse: Plot 8A, Ogba Industrial Scheme Estate, Acme Road, Beside Mikano International Limited.
- TSL: Turing Simcubator Limited, Plot 3 Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Beside Guardian Newspaper, Mushin
- Circle Mall: Lekki Pennisulla II, Jakande Bustop
- Wole Ariyo: Plot 1c, Block 43, Opposite Ronchess Pharmacy, Wole Ariyo, Lekki.
- Kia Motors: 34B Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Omorege Motors: Akarigbere Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Toyota Building (Omoregie Motors), Behind Old CBN, Opposite Nipost, Adjacent Tswanya Center, Area 11, Garki Abuja
- Kia Motors: Obafemi Awolowo Road, Beside MFM, Utako, Abuja
- The Car Lot, Opposite South-South Filling Station, Rumuola-Stadium Link Road, Port Harcourt